- Residential, Land, and Commercial Sales.
- Education: The University of Florida, Bachelor of Science in Building Construction.
- Licensed General Contractor since 1993.
- Graduate Education: The University of Central Florida, Masters of Business Administration,
- Real Estate License since 1994.
- Long-Standing Experience in Construction and Real Estate Development.
In today’s real estate market, you need to work with a real estate professional who you can trust. As a proud member of the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network, I provide the absolute finest service, dedication, and expertise possible to my clients. Whether you want to buy, sell, or rent—I will help make your home ownership dreams come true. My website offers a wealth of information on finding and buying a home, and I am always ready to answer any questions you have.
The passion I have for construction and real estate started at the age of 12 years old when I was always curious about how tall buildings were built. My first job was cleaning job sites at Winter Park Construction and from that summer experience, I knew what I wanted to study. Being in a family of real estate professionals has certainly helped when it came to sales as I was exposed to the process of real estate transactions at an early age.
I feel I have the overall experience and knowledge to see a project to a successful closing. My goal is to research, market, and create a plan for my clients that will help them meet their real estate transaction needs.
Please feel free to contact me if you have a home or commercial project you would like to sell, buy, or rent. No project is too small or too big. I look forward to working with you!
Thank you so much.